- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aalim, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aalim" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Aalim
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Aalim
- How Popular is the name Aalim? Aalim is the 55,395th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aalim have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 27 babies born with the first name Aalim in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aalim? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aalim first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aalim is Wednesday, November 7th, 1973.
- What year had the most people named Aalim born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aalim was in 2009 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Aalim: Your name in reverse order is Milaa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lmiaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Aalim's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Aalim mean?
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Iis for impartial, a great arbiter
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Past life for Aalim born Aug 27, 1967
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Aalim
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).