- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Abaan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Abaan" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Abaan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Abaan
- How Popular is the name Abaan? Abaan is the 54,816th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Abaan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 28 babies born with the first name Abaan in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Abaan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Abaan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Abaan was in 2013 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Abaan: Your name in reverse order is Naaba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Abaan. How do you pronounce that?
What Abaan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Abaan mean?
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Bis for beloved, as you are to many.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Past life for Abaan born Sep 11, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ireland approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Abaan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).