in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Abeeha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Abeeha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Abeeha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
B is for busy, your never idle life.
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
E is for endear, all those you touch.
H is for happiness, you always bring.
A is for agreeable, the best side of you!
Fun Facts about the name Abeeha
- How Popular is the name Abeeha? Abeeha is the 36,933rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Abeeha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 94 babies born with the first name Abeeha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Abeeha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Abeeha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Abeeha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Abeeha was in 2016 with a total of 15 babies.
- Random Abeeha Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Abeeha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Abeeha: Your name in reverse order is Aheeba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aeeabh. How do you pronounce that?
What Abeeha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Abeeha born Jul 1, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Abeeha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).