Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Abeer
How popular is the baby name Abeer in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Abeer
- How many people with the first name Abeer have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 535 babies born with the first name Abeer in the United States. That's more than enough people named Abeer to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Abeer? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Abeer first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Abeer is Wednesday, November 2nd, 1960.
- What year had the most people named Abeer born? The highest recorded use of the first name Abeer was in 2006 with a total of 24 babies.
- Random Abeer Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Abeer is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Abeer: Your name in reverse order is Reeba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Reabe. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Abeer popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Abeer" mean? The list below shows the origins of Abeer as well as things modernly associated with the name Abeer such as celebrities named Abeer.
Origin and Meaning of Abeer
The name "Abeer" is of Arabic origin, and it means "Fragrance". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Late Latin bado
Other Inspirations for the Name Abeer
Abeer Al Otaiba
Abeer Al Otaiba Engineer
Abeer Kayed Pelon
Abeer Qassim Hamza Al-janabi
What does the name Abeer mean?
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Bis for beauty, that comes from within.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Ris for responsible, honoring your obligations
Past life for Abeer born Aug 29, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1100. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!