in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Abiha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Abiha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Abiha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
B is for beloved, as you are to many.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
H is for humble, a saintly quality.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Abiha
- How Popular is the name Abiha? Abiha is the 35,595th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Abiha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 103 babies born with the first name Abiha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Abiha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Abiha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2007 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Abiha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Abiha was in 2012 with a total of 22 babies.
- Random Abiha Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Abiha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Abiha: Your name in reverse order is Ahiba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Abhai. How do you pronounce that?
What Abiha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Abiha born Feb 27, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yugoslavia approximately on 750. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Name poster for Abiha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).