Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 9,544th in 2010
Pronunciation of Absher
Fun Facts about the name Absher
- When was the first name Absher first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Absher is Saturday, October 28th, 1922.
- How unique is the name Absher? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Absher. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Absher: Your name in reverse order is Rehsba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Srbhae. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Absher? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,407 people with the last name Absher.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Absher? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Absher as their last name.
Where is the name Absher popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.53%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.56%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.73%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||1.38%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Absher
People with the last name Absher are most frequently White
Entire United States
What does the name Absher mean?
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Bis for blossom, a renewal of your spirit.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Past life for Absher born Jun 24, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.