in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Absher, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Absher" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Absher such as celebrities named Absher.
Origin and Meaning of Absher
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Absher
Dick Absher is an influential individual. Dick was born on April 19th, 1944 in Washington, D.C.
Where is the name Absher popular?
Popularity of Absher as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Absher as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in North Carolina, Virginia, or Kentucky.
Common first names for Absher
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Absher
People with the last name Absher are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Absher
- How Popular is the name Absher? As a last name Absher was the 9,544th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Absher first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Absher is Saturday, October 28th, 1922.
- How unique is the name Absher? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Absher. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Absher: Your name in reverse order is Rehsba. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sebhar. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Absher? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 3,407 people with the last name Absher.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Absher? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 1 of them will have Absher as their last name.
What Absher's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Absher mean?
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Bis for blossom, a renewal of your spirit.
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Past life for Absher born Jun 24, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Absher
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.