Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Acelyn
Fun Facts about the name Acelyn
- How many people with the first name Acelyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 348 babies born with the first name Acelyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Acelyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Acelyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Acelyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Acelyn was in 2012 with a total of 45 babies.
- Random Acelyn Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Acelyn is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Acelyn: Your name in reverse order is Nyleca. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnaecy. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Acelyn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Acelyn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Acelyn as well as things modernly associated with the name Acelyn such as celebrities named Acelyn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Acelyn
What does the name Acelyn mean?
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Cis for comic, laughter is your tonic.
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Acelyn born May 24, 1974
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Wales approximately on 1750. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.