Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Adalynn
How popular is the baby name Adalynn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Adalynn
- How many people with the first name Adalynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 11,265 babies born with the first name Adalynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adalynn to occupy the country of Tuvalu with an estimated population of 10,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adalynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1996 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Adalynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adalynn is Saturday, September 11th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Adalynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adalynn was in 2015 with a total of 2,612 babies. That's a lot of babies named Adalynn!
- Random Adalynn Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adalynn ranks 24th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Wyoming. Imagine that, 12 babies in Wyoming have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Adalynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylada. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Adynaln. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Adalynn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adalynn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Adalynn as well as things modernly associated with the name Adalynn such as celebrities named Adalynn.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Adalynn
Adalynn Baby Name
What does the name Adalynn mean?
Ais for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for nurturing, to all that need help
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Past life for Adalynn born Apr 11, 1979
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.