Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Adamary
How popular is the baby name Adamary in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Adamary
- How many people with the first name Adamary have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 596 babies born with the first name Adamary in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adamary to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adamary? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 15 new born babies.
- When was Adamary first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adamary is Friday, December 9th, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Adamary born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adamary was in 2002 with a total of 62 babies.
- Random Adamary Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adamary is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Adamary: Your name in reverse order is Yramada. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aamdray. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Adamary popular?
What does the name Adamary mean?
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Dis for direct, you get to the point
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for assertive, a great leader
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Past life for Adamary born Apr 22, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.