in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Adana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adana" mean? The list below shows the origins of Adana as well as things modernly associated with the name Adana such as celebrities named Adana.
Origin and Meaning of Adana
"Adana" is a name of Spanish origin, and it means "Spanish feminine of Adam". It's a name commonly given to
- A city in southern Turkey on the Seyhan River
Notable Persons With the Last Name Adana
Eutychianus of Adana is a famed somebody.
Fun Facts about the name Adana
- How Popular is the name Adana? Adana is the 26,180th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Adana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 197 babies born with the first name Adana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1954 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Adana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adana is Monday, August 3rd, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Adana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adana was in 1956 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Adana: Your name in reverse order is Anada. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaand. How do you pronounce that?
What Adana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Adana mean?
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Dis for dazzle, the sparkle of you.
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Past life for Adana born Feb 13, 1982
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 525. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Adana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.