in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Adayah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adayah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Adayah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Adayah
- How Popular is the name Adayah? Adayah is the 31,080th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Adayah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 137 babies born with the first name Adayah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adayah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adayah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Adayah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adayah was in 2008 with a total of 18 babies.
- Random Adayah Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adayah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Adayah: Your name in reverse order is Hayada. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Haaayd. How do you pronounce that?
What Adayah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Adayah mean?
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Dis for dandy, a description of you!
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
His for hand, that you always give.
Past life for Adayah born Feb 14, 1983
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Adayah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).