in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Adilee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adilee" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Adilee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Adilee
- How Popular is the name Adilee? Adilee is the 28,194th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Adilee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 169 babies born with the first name Adilee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adilee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adilee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Adilee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adilee is Tuesday, March 4th, 1890.
- What year had the most people named Adilee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adilee was in 2015 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Adilee Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adilee is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Adilee: Your name in reverse order is Eelida. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eliade. How do you pronounce that?
What Adilee's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Adilee mean?
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Dis for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
Iis for ignite, the fire in you!
Lis for life, that you live so well.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Past life for Adilee born Jan 23, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1225. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Adilee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).