in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- <100 Adma (More Popular)
- <100 Autym (More Popular)
- <100 Adamae (More Popular)
- 125 Autumm (More Popular)
- 151 Adom (More Popular)
- 218 Aadam (More Popular)
- 565 Atom (More Popular)
- 714 Addam (More Popular)
- 748 Adama (More Popular)
- 818 Adem (More Popular)
- 3k Autum (More Popular)
- 542k Adam (More Popular)
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Admy, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Admy" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Admy
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Admy
- When was the first name Admy first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Admy is Sunday, December 22nd, 1901.
- How unique is the name Admy? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Admy. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Admy: Your name in reverse order is Ymda. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Dyam. How do you pronounce that?
What Admy's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Admy mean?
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Dis for direct, you get to the point
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Yis for young, the years never show!
Past life for Admy born Oct 1, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Admy
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).