Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Adrianna
How popular is the baby name Adrianna in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Adrianna
- How many people with the first name Adrianna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 42,610 babies born with the first name Adrianna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adrianna to occupy the territory of Sint Maarten (the Netherlands) with an estimated population of 37,429 (as of January 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adrianna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1910 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Adrianna first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adrianna is Tuesday, July 2nd, 1867.
- What year had the most people named Adrianna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adrianna was in 2007 with a total of 2,075 babies. That's a lot of babies named Adrianna!
- Random Adrianna Factoid: According to the 2004 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adrianna ranks 97th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Delaware. Imagine that, 10 babies in Delaware have the same name as you in 2004.
- Weird things about the name Adrianna: Your name in reverse order is Annairda. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Daaainrn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Adrianna popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adrianna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Adrianna as well as things modernly associated with the name Adrianna such as celebrities named Adrianna.
Origin and Meaning of Adrianna
The name "Adrianna" is of Latin origin, and it means "Person from Hadria (Northern Italy)". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name, a variant of Adriana.
Other Inspirations for the Name Adrianna
Adrianna Papell Lace Dress
Adrianna Papell Shoes
Adrianna Papell Size Chart
Adrianna Tate Duncan
What does the name Adrianna mean?
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Ris for recreation, time to take some!
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Past life for Adrianna born Aug 27, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1200. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.