in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Adric, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Adric mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Adric
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
R is for rewards, from your hard work
I is for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
C is for casual, no pretension here.
Fun Facts about the name Adric
- How Popular is the name Adric? Adric is the 19,261st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Adric have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 365 babies born with the first name Adric in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adric to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adric? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1984 when it was given as a first name to 12 new born babies.
- When was Adric first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adric is Sunday, June 28th, 1903.
- What year had the most people named Adric born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adric was in 2014 with a total of 36 babies.
- Random Adric Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adric is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Adric: Your name in reverse order is Cirda. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rcida. How do you pronounce that?
What Adric's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Adric born May 19, 1969
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 450. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Adric
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).