in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Adriel
How popular is the baby name Adriel in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Adriel
- How many people with the first name Adriel have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 9,352 babies born with the first name Adriel in the United States. That's more than enough people named Adriel to occupy the country of Saint Barth with an estimated population of 8,902 (as of January 1, 2009).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Adriel? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1952 when it was given as a first name to 10 new born babies.
- When was Adriel first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Adriel is Monday, April 10th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Adriel born? The highest recorded use of the first name Adriel was in 2015 with a total of 1,282 babies. That's a lot of babies named Adriel!
- Random Adriel Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Adriel is not a popular baby boy's name in Indiana. Imagine that, only 14 babies in Indiana have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Adriel: Your name in reverse order is Leirda. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eiarld. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Adriel popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Adriel" mean? The list below shows the origins of Adriel as well as things modernly associated with the name Adriel such as celebrities named Adriel.
Origin and Meaning of Adriel
The name "Adriel" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Congregation of God". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Adriel
A is for appreciative, of all you have
D is for dandy, a description of you!
R is for realist, the way you are.
I is for intriguing, arousing the curiosity of others
E is for enrich, a quality you share.
L is for love, your love of life!
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Adriel born Jul 27, 1963
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 1800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.