in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Advait, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Advait" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Advait
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Advait
- How Popular is the name Advait? Advait is the 19,738th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Advait have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 339 babies born with the first name Advait in the United States. That's more than enough people named Advait to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Advait? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Advait born? The highest recorded use of the first name Advait was in 2013 with a total of 35 babies.
- Random Advait Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Advait is not a popular baby boy's name in New Jersey. Imagine that, only 8 babies in New Jersey have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Advait: Your name in reverse order is Tiavda. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aitadv. How do you pronounce that?
What Advait's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Advait mean?
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Dis for discreet, you can keep a secret.
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Iis for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
Tis for treasure, that of your friendship.
Past life for Advait born Aug 7, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern New Zealand approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Advait
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).