in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aela, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aela mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aela
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for aspirations, many to be attained
E is for elegant, born within you.
L is for life, that you live so well.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Notable Persons Named Aela
Aela Callan is an important somebody. Aela was born on November 26th, 1980 in Perth.
Fun Facts about the name Aela
- How Popular is the name Aela? Aela is the 24,503rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 232 babies born with the first name Aela in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aela to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2006 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Aela first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aela is Thursday, October 8th, 1885.
- What year had the most people named Aela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aela was in 2013 with a total of 39 babies.
- Random Aela Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aela is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Aela: Your name in reverse order is Alea. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alae. How do you pronounce that?
What Aela's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aela born Nov 17, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1725. Your profession was leader, major, and captain.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Aela
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.