in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Affan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Affan" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Affan such as celebrities named Affan.
Origin and Meaning of Affan
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Affan
Affan Waheed is a leading human. He has been prominent since 2014.
Affan ibn Wail is an influential human.
Fun Facts about the name Affan
- How Popular is the name Affan? Affan is the 23,372nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Affan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 247 babies born with the first name Affan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Affan to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Affan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Affan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Affan is Wednesday, August 18th, 1937.
- What year had the most people named Affan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Affan was in 2015 with a total of 39 babies.
- Random Affan Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Affan is not a popular baby boy's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Affan: Your name in reverse order is Naffa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaffn. How do you pronounce that?
What Affan's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Affan mean?
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Fis for funny, humor suits you!
Fis for fair, always honest and true.
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Past life for Affan born May 30, 1930
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Japan approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Affan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.