in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ailynn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ailynn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ailynn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
I is for innovator, always improving
L is for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
N is for normal, step outside of the box!
Fun Facts about the name Ailynn
- How Popular is the name Ailynn? Ailynn is the 19,634th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ailynn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 353 babies born with the first name Ailynn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ailynn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ailynn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Ailynn first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ailynn is Tuesday, October 2nd, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Ailynn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ailynn was in 2015 with a total of 43 babies.
- Random Ailynn Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ailynn is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Ailynn: Your name in reverse order is Nnylia. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnniay. How do you pronounce that?
What Ailynn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ailynn born Sep 17, 1990
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Ailynn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).