in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aimable, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aimable" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Aimable such as celebrities named Aimable.
Origin and Meaning of Aimable
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
aim + -able
aimable was also found in the following language(s): French
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Aimable
People with the last name Aimable are most frequently African American
Fun Facts about the name Aimable
- How Popular is the name Aimable? As a last name Aimable was the 141,140th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Aimable first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Aimable is Friday, June 11th, 1886.
- How unique is the name Aimable? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Aimable. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Aimable: Your name in reverse order is Elbamia. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Emliaab. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Aimable? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 118 people with the last name Aimable.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Aimable? Aimable is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Aimable's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Aimable mean?
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Iis for intense, your zest of living.
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
Bis for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Past life for Aimable born Apr 2, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Aimable
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.