Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Aja
How popular is the baby name Aja in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Aja
- How many people with the first name Aja have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7,701 babies born with the first name Aja in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aja to occupy the territory of Saint Pierre and Miquelon (France) with an estimated population of 6,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aja? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1968 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Aja first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aja is Sunday, September 27th, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Aja born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aja was in 1978 with a total of 491 babies.
- Random Aja Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aja is not a popular baby girl's name in Michigan. Imagine that, only 10 babies in Michigan have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Aja: Your name in reverse order is Aja. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jaa. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Aja? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 488 people with the last name Aja.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Aja? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Aja as their last name since less than 1 person in 588k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Aja popular?
Popularity of Aja as a first name
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.64%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||55.94%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Aja
People with the last name Aja are most frequently White or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aja" mean? The list below shows the origins of Aja as well as things modernly associated with the name Aja such as celebrities named Aja.
Origin and Meaning of Aja
The name "Aja" is of Indian (Sanskrit) origin, and it means "To drive, propel". It's a name commonly given to both boys and girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Aja
Aja Naomi King
Aja Steely Dan
Notable Persons With the Last Name Aja
What does the name Aja mean?
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Jis for jolly, the fun side!
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.