- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ajiya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ajiya" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ajiya such as celebrities named Ajiya.
Origin and Meaning of Ajiya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Ajiya
- How Popular is the name Ajiya? Ajiya is the 82,158th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ajiya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Ajiya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ajiya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ajiya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ajiya was in 2008 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ajiya: Your name in reverse order is Ayija. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aaijy. How do you pronounce that?
What Ajiya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ajiya mean?
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Iis for interest, you show in others.
Yis for young, the years never show!
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Past life for Ajiya born Jun 7, 1950
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Ajiya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.