in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Akansha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Akansha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Akansha
Fun Facts about the name Akansha
- How Popular is the name Akansha? Akansha is the 45,242nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Akansha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 55 babies born with the first name Akansha in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Akansha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Akansha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Akansha was in 2003 with a total of 10 babies.
- Random Akansha Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Akansha is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Akansha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsnaka. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hanasak. How do you pronounce that?
What Akansha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Akansha born Aug 6, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1275. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Akansha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).