Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Akeylah
Fun Facts about the name Akeylah
- How many people with the first name Akeylah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 135 babies born with the first name Akeylah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Akeylah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Akeylah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Akeylah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Akeylah is Monday, November 30th, -0001.
- What year had the most people named Akeylah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Akeylah was in 2007 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Akeylah: Your name in reverse order is Halyeka. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Keylhaa. How do you pronounce that?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Akeylah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Akeylah as well as things modernly associated with the name Akeylah such as celebrities named Akeylah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Akeylah
What does the name Akeylah mean?
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Past life for Akeylah born Apr 22, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.