- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Akima, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Akima" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Akima
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Akima
People with the last name Akima are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander or Two or More Ethnicities
Fun Facts about the name Akima
- How Popular is the name Akima? Akima is the 40,128th most popular name of all time. As a last name Akima was the 151,532nd most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Akima have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 73 babies born with the first name Akima in the United States. That's more than enough people named Akima to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Akima? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Akima first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Akima is Wednesday, February 1st, 1905.
- What year had the most people named Akima born? The highest recorded use of the first name Akima was in 2001 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Akima: Your name in reverse order is Amika. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Maaki. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Akima? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 108 people with the last name Akima.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Akima? Akima is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Akima's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Akima mean?
Ais for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Kis for kindness, you always show.
Iis for intellect, your high capacity for knowledge
Mis for musical, your hidden talent!
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Akima born May 19, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 925. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Akima
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).