in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- #43629 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Aleila
How popular is the baby name Aleila in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Aleila
- How many people with the first name Aleila have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 58 babies born with the first name Aleila in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aleila? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2002 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aleila first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aleila is Monday, November 30th, -0001.
- What year had the most people named Aleila born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aleila was in 2013 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Aleila: Your name in reverse order is Aliela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alalei. How do you pronounce that?
What does the name "Aleila" mean?
A is for attractive, inside and out
L is for loyalty, that you show.
E is for eager, let's get started!
I is for impartial, a great arbiter
L is for little, the little things you do.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Aleila born Sep 12, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Yukon approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!