Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Alejah
Fun Facts about the name Alejah
- How many people with the first name Alejah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 114 babies born with the first name Alejah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Alejah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alejah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Alejah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alejah was in 2002 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Alejah Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alejah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Alejah: Your name in reverse order is Hajela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hlajae. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Alejah popular?
Popularity of Alejah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Alejah as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
What does the name Alejah mean?
Ais for adorable, how precious
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
His for hardy, can't keep you down!
Past life for Alejah born Mar 25, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.