in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Alejah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Alejah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Alejah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Alejah
- How Popular is the name Alejah? Alejah is the 33,661st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Alejah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 114 babies born with the first name Alejah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Alejah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alejah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Alejah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alejah was in 2002 with a total of 13 babies.
- Random Alejah Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alejah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Alejah: Your name in reverse order is Hajela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alahje. How do you pronounce that?
What Alejah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Alejah mean?
Ais for adorable, how precious
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Eis for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
His for hardy, can't keep you down!
Past life for Alejah born Mar 25, 1927
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 950. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Alejah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).