Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Aleksander
How popular is the baby name Aleksander in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Aleksander
- How many people with the first name Aleksander have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 2,792 babies born with the first name Aleksander in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aleksander to occupy the territory of Svalbard and Jan Mayen (Norway) with an estimated population of 2,495 (as of March 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aleksander? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1918 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aleksander first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aleksander is Saturday, September 9th, 1876.
- What year had the most people named Aleksander born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aleksander was in 2014 with a total of 169 babies.
- Random Aleksander Factoid: According to the 1995 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aleksander is not a popular baby boy's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 1995.
- Weird things about the name Aleksander: Your name in reverse order is Rednaskela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lnksareade. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Aleksander popular?
Popularity of Aleksander as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aleksander" mean? The list below shows the origins of Aleksander as well as things modernly associated with the name Aleksander such as celebrities named Aleksander.
Other Inspirations for the Name Aleksander
What does the name Aleksander mean?
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Kis for kid, the child within.
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Dis for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Ris for radiant, it's your personality!
Past life for Aleksander born Oct 20, 1964
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1600. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. Your lesson - to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.