in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aleli, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aleli" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Aleli such as celebrities named Aleli.
Origin and Meaning of Aleli
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Aleli
- How Popular is the name Aleli? Aleli is the 34,783rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aleli have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 105 babies born with the first name Aleli in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aleli to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aleli? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1992 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aleli first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aleli is Tuesday, July 10th, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Aleli born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aleli was in 2014 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Aleli Factoid: According to the 2002 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aleli is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 6 babies in California have the same name as you in 2002.
- Weird things about the name Aleli: Your name in reverse order is Ilela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lalei. How do you pronounce that?
What Aleli's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Aleli mean?
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Eis for expressive, not one to hold within.
Lis for luster, your shine.
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Past life for Aleli born Sep 18, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Aleli
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.