- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aleph, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aleph mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aleph
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- The 1st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
Hebrew אלף (álef), with a Hellenized ph spelling due to influence from alpha.
- The first letter of the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, and its descendants in descended Semitic scripts, such as Phoenician Aleph 𐤀 (ʾaleph), Aramaic 𐡀, Syriac ܐ ('ālaph), Hebrew א (“aleph”) and Arabic ا (ʾalif).
Notable Persons With the Last Name Aleph
Patrick Aleph is a punk rock and garage rock musician. He was most prominent from 2006 to present. Patrick was given the name Patrick Beaulier on January 4th, 1983 in Atlanta. Patrick is also known as Patrick A. and Rabbi Patrick.
Fun Facts about the name Aleph
- How Popular is the name Aleph? Aleph is the 44,803rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aleph have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 56 babies born with the first name Aleph in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aleph? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1919 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Aleph first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aleph is Tuesday, August 2nd, 1870.
- What year had the most people named Aleph born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aleph was in 2014 with a total of 17 babies.
- Weird things about the name Aleph: Your name in reverse order is Hpela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Pleah. How do you pronounce that?
What Aleph's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aleph born Nov 23, 2007
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 775. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Aleph
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Other Dictionary Sources: WordNet 3.1 Copyright 2006 by Princeton University (License).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.