in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aleysha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aleysha mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aleysha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
L is for look, the way you look at life.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
Y is for youthful, your eternal look.
S is for serene, your calm time.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Aleysha
- How Popular is the name Aleysha? Aleysha is the 18,387th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aleysha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 396 babies born with the first name Aleysha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aleysha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aleysha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Aleysha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aleysha was in 2004 with a total of 25 babies.
- Random Aleysha Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aleysha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Aleysha: Your name in reverse order is Ahsyela. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lyseaha. How do you pronounce that?
What Aleysha's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aleysha born Apr 11, 1973
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Eastern Australia approximately on 1025. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Aleysha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).