in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Alferez, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Alferez mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Alferez
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- Alternative form of alférez
Notable Persons With the Last Name Alferez
Hebert Alférez is a soccer player for the Lobos BUAP, Académicos de Atlas, Club Atlas, Dorados de Sinaloa, HNK Rijeka, and Atlante F.C. Hebert was born on June 4th, 1988 in Benito Juárez Municipality, Quintana Roo.
Where is the name Alferez popular?
Popularity of Alferez as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Alferez as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, Pennsylvania, or Texas.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Alferez
People with the last name Alferez are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Alferez
- How Popular is the name Alferez? As a last name Alferez was the 24,288th most popular name in 2010.
- How unique is the name Alferez? Out of 5,838,786 records in the U.S. Social Security Administration public data, the first name Alferez was not present. It is possible the name you are searching has less than five occurrences per year.
- Weird things about the name Alferez: Your name in reverse order is Zerefla. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Alerzfe. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Alferez? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 1,033 people with the last name Alferez.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Alferez? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Alferez as their last name since less than 1 person in 286k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Alferez's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Alferez born May 23, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Alferez
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.