in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Alfreida
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Alfreida, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Alfreida mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Alfreida
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for authentic, be real
L is for lofty, your ambitions are high!
F is for festive, the youth of your spirit.
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
I is for immense, are your great qualities
D is for desire, your thoughts do aspire.
A is for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Fun Facts about the name Alfreida
- How Popular is the name Alfreida? Alfreida is the 16,207th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Alfreida have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 492 babies born with the first name Alfreida in the United States. That's more than enough people named Alfreida to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alfreida? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1914 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Alfreida first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Alfreida is Sunday, December 10th, 1882.
- What year had the most people named Alfreida born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alfreida was in 1958 with a total of 20 babies.
- Random Alfreida Factoid: According to the 1966 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alfreida is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1966.
- Weird things about the name Alfreida: Your name in reverse order is Adierfla. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eldrafai. How do you pronounce that?
What Alfreida's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Alfreida born Jul 2, 1925
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 1775. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Alfreida
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).