in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Alondra
How popular is the baby name Alondra in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Alondra
- How many people with the first name Alondra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 36,093 babies born with the first name Alondra in the United States. That's more than enough people named Alondra to occupy the country of Monaco with an estimated population of 35,881 (as of July 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alondra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1959 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Alondra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Alondra is Saturday, October 10th, 1931.
- What year had the most people named Alondra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alondra was in 2005 with a total of 2,721 babies. That's a lot of babies named Alondra!
- Random Alondra Factoid: According to the 1999 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alondra ranks 85th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Arizona. Imagine that, 80 babies in Arizona have the same name as you in 1999.
- Weird things about the name Alondra: Your name in reverse order is Ardnola. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Noraald. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Alondra popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Alondra" mean? The list below shows the origins of Alondra as well as things modernly associated with the name Alondra such as celebrities named Alondra.
Origin and Meaning of Alondra
The name "Alondra" is of Spanish origin, and it means "Lark (bird)". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Alondra
Alondra De La Parra
Alondra Ruched Pencil Skirt
Alondra Y Paolo
A is for activities, for you have many.
L is for little, the little things you do.
O is for objective, always impartial
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
D is for dashing, the romantic you!
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
A is for artistic, adding beauty to the world
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Alondra born Sep 17, 1985
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.