in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Altamese
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Altamese, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Altamese" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Altamese
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Common last names for Altamese
Fun Facts about the name Altamese
- How Popular is the name Altamese? Altamese is the 21,594th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Altamese have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 287 babies born with the first name Altamese in the United States. That's more than enough people named Altamese to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Altamese? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1920 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Altamese first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Altamese is Friday, March 9th, 1900.
- What year had the most people named Altamese born? The highest recorded use of the first name Altamese was in 1934 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Altamese Factoid: According to the 1934 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Altamese is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 13 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 1934.
- Weird things about the name Altamese: Your name in reverse order is Esematla. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Etamelas. How do you pronounce that?
What Altamese's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Altamese mean?
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Lis for love, your love of life!
Tis for try, as hard as you can
Ais for adorable, how precious
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Eis for electric, a sparkling trait!
Sis for secret, that you can certainly keep.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Past life for Altamese born Apr 17, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 850. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Altamese
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).