in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Alveena, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Alveena" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Alveena
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Alveena
- How Popular is the name Alveena? Alveena is the 42,227th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Alveena have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 64 babies born with the first name Alveena in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alveena? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Alveena first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Alveena is Monday, March 16th, 1914.
- What year had the most people named Alveena born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alveena was in 2015 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Alveena Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alveena is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Alveena: Your name in reverse order is Aneevla. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Elvanea. How do you pronounce that?
What Alveena's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Alveena mean?
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Vis for volunteer, your giving side.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Alveena born Jun 11, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Alveena
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).