in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Alyia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Alyia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Alyia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Alyia
- How Popular is the name Alyia? Alyia is the 16,544th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Alyia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 461 babies born with the first name Alyia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Alyia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Alyia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Alyia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Alyia is Friday, July 16th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Alyia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Alyia was in 2000 with a total of 33 babies.
- Random Alyia Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Alyia is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Alyia: Your name in reverse order is Aiyla. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaaly. How do you pronounce that?
What Alyia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Alyia mean?
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Lis for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
Yis for yearn, your innermost desires.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Alyia born Dec 30, 2002
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Oceania approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. Your lesson - to learn discretion and reason and then teach others to do that. Your life will be happier, when you help those who lack reasoning.
Name poster for Alyia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).