in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Amarisa, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Amarisa" mean? The list below shows the origins of Amarisa
Origin and Meaning of Amarisa
Fun Facts about the name Amarisa
- How Popular is the name Amarisa? Amarisa is the 37,016th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Amarisa have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 90 babies born with the first name Amarisa in the United States. That's more than enough people named Amarisa to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Amarisa? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Amarisa born? The highest recorded use of the first name Amarisa was in 2012 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Amarisa: Your name in reverse order is Asirama. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asmaair. How do you pronounce that?
What Amarisa's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Amarisa mean?
Ais for authentic, be real
Mis for mystery, the part of you that cannot be explained.
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Ris for relish, you seek a challenge.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Amarisa born Jul 5, 1935
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Amarisa
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).