in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Amariya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Amariya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Amariya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Where is the name Amariya popular?
Popularity of Amariya as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Amariya as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Texas, or Georgia.
Fun Facts about the name Amariya
- How Popular is the name Amariya? Amariya is the 17,391st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Amariya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 434 babies born with the first name Amariya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Amariya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Amariya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2000 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Amariya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Amariya was in 2007 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Amariya Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Amariya is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Amariya: Your name in reverse order is Ayirama. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mraaiya. How do you pronounce that?
What Amariya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Amariya born Dec 6, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1250. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Amariya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.