in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Amaryn, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Amaryn mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Amaryn
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for attractive, inside and out
M is for munificent, for you are extremely liberal in giving.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
R is for romp, you know how to have fun!
Y is for yearn, your innermost desires.
N is for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Fun Facts about the name Amaryn
- How Popular is the name Amaryn? Amaryn is the 79,038th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Amaryn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 6 babies born with the first name Amaryn in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Amaryn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Amaryn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Amaryn was in 2011 with a total of 6 babies.
- Weird things about the name Amaryn: Your name in reverse order is Nyrama. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Mayran. How do you pronounce that?
What Amaryn's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Amaryn born Feb 1, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North Europe approximately on 1250. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere - politics, business, religion, housekeeping. You could have been a leader. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Amaryn
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).