Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
- Gender: Girl
- Origin: Persian
- Meaning: Immortal
- #2021 All Time
- Free Horoscope
Pronunciation of Anahi
How popular is the baby name Anahi in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Anahi
- How many people with the first name Anahi have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 14,042 babies born with the first name Anahi in the United States. That's more than enough people named Anahi to occupy the territory of Wallis and Futuna (France) with an estimated population of 13,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Anahi? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Anahi born? The highest recorded use of the first name Anahi was in 2006 with a total of 1,142 babies. That's a lot of babies named Anahi!
- Random Anahi Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Anahi is not a popular baby girl's name in Illinois. Imagine that, only 24 babies in Illinois have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Anahi: Your name in reverse order is Ihana. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Iaahn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Anahi popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Anahi" mean? The list below shows the origins of Anahi as well as things modernly associated with the name Anahi such as celebrities named Anahi.
Origin and Meaning of Anahi
The name "Anahi" is of Persian origin, and it means "Immortal". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Anahi
Anahi De Cardenas
Anahi Net Worth
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Nis for name, a pleasant one indeed.
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
His for handy, the helpful you.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Past life for Anahi born Jul 25, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.