in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aneela, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aneela" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Aneela such as celebrities named Aneela.
Origin and Meaning of Aneela
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Aneela
Aneela Mirza is a pop music and contemporary r&b singing. She has been prominent since 1995. Aneela was born on October 8th, 1974 in Frederiksværk.
Fun Facts about the name Aneela
- How Popular is the name Aneela? Aneela is the 57,318th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aneela have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 24 babies born with the first name Aneela in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aneela? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Aneela born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aneela was in 2006 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Aneela: Your name in reverse order is Aleena. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naeela. How do you pronounce that?
What Aneela's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Aneela mean?
Ais for adaptable, whenever things change
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Lis for little, the little things you do.
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Aneela born Feb 20, 1962
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 1875. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Aneela
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.