in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aneya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aneya mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aneya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for adaptable, whenever things change
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
E is for exotic, no lack of spirit here!
Y is for young, the years never show!
A is for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Fun Facts about the name Aneya
- How Popular is the name Aneya? Aneya is the 26,512th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aneya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 199 babies born with the first name Aneya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aneya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aneya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Aneya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aneya was in 2007 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Aneya Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aneya is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Aneya: Your name in reverse order is Ayena. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eayan. How do you pronounce that?
What Aneya's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aneya born Jun 7, 1946
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern India approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Aneya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).