in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Anferny, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Anferny mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Anferny
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for adorable, how precious
N is for name, a pleasant one indeed.
F is for fabulous, yes the fabulous you!
E is for elate, you make others happy.
R is for rich, in the love from others
N is for neatness, your orderly way.
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
Fun Facts about the name Anferny
- How Popular is the name Anferny? Anferny is the 62,840th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Anferny have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18 babies born with the first name Anferny in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Anferny? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Anferny born? The highest recorded use of the first name Anferny was in 1999 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Anferny: Your name in reverse order is Ynrefna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Arynfen. How do you pronounce that?
What Anferny's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Anferny born May 25, 2008
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1700. Your profession was trainer and holder of the fine animals, birds, and insects.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Anferny
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).