Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Angeles
How popular is the baby name Angeles in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Angeles
- How many people with the first name Angeles have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,068 babies born with the first name Angeles in the United States. That's more than enough people named Angeles to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Angeles? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1932 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Angeles first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Angeles is Friday, September 18th, 1874.
- What year had the most people named Angeles born? The highest recorded use of the first name Angeles was in 2003 with a total of 253 babies.
- Random Angeles Factoid: According to the 1998 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Angeles is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 7 babies in New York have the same name as you in 1998.
- Weird things about the name Angeles: Your name in reverse order is Selegna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Angeels. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Angeles? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 14,128 people with the last name Angeles.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Angeles? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 5 of them will have Angeles as their last name.
Where is the name Angeles popular?
Popularity of Angeles as a first name
Common last names for Angeles
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||22.54%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.12%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||1.59%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||68.48%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Angeles
People with the last name Angeles are most frequently Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Angeles" mean? The list below shows the origins of Angeles as well as things modernly associated with the name Angeles such as celebrities named Angeles.
- plural of ángel (angels)
Other Inspirations for the Name Angeles
Angeles City Philippines
Angeles De Dios
Angeles Dominican Salon
Angeles Elliott Smith
Angeles National Forest
Angeles National Golf Club
Angeles Crest 100
Angeles Crest Highway
What does the name Angeles mean?
Ais for attractive, inside and out
Nis for natural, the genuine side of you.
Gis for genial, a pleasing personality.
Eis for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Sis for sweet, your pleasing way.