Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Anijah
How popular is the baby name Anijah in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Anijah
- How many people with the first name Anijah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 1,205 babies born with the first name Anijah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Anijah to occupy the territory of Niue (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 1,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Anijah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1994 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Anijah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Anijah was in 2010 with a total of 104 babies.
- Random Anijah Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Anijah is not a popular baby girl's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Anijah: Your name in reverse order is Hajina. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hjaina. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Anijah popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Anijah" mean? The list below shows the origins of Anijah as well as things modernly associated with the name Anijah such as celebrities named Anijah.
Other Inspirations for the Name Anijah
Anijah Corbin Track
What does the name Anijah mean?
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Jis for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
His for honest, something you hold dear.
Past life for Anijah born Apr 16, 1942
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-Central approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.