Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Anjali
How popular is the baby name Anjali in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Anjali
- How many people with the first name Anjali have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 4,934 babies born with the first name Anjali in the United States. That's more than enough people named Anjali to occupy the territory of Montserrat (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 4,922 (as of May 12, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Anjali? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1964 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Anjali first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Anjali is Monday, September 24th, 1923.
- What year had the most people named Anjali born? The highest recorded use of the first name Anjali was in 2005 with a total of 255 babies.
- Random Anjali Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Anjali is not a popular baby girl's name in Florida. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Florida have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Anjali: Your name in reverse order is Ilajna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Injaal. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Anjali popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Anjali" mean? The list below shows the origins of Anjali as well as things modernly associated with the name Anjali such as celebrities named Anjali.
Origin and Meaning of Anjali
The name "Anjali" is of Hindi,Greek,Latin origin, and it means "Angel, Messenger". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Anjali was born in 1976.
Other Inspirations for the Name Anjali
Anjali Singh Md
What does the name Anjali mean?
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Jis for jubilant, the upbeat you!
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Past life for Anjali born Oct 18, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1025. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.