Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Anka
Fun Facts about the name Anka
- How many people with the first name Anka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Anka in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Anka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1975 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Anka first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Anka is Tuesday, July 20th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Anka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Anka was in 1975 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Anka: Your name in reverse order is Akna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aank. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Anka popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Anka" mean? The list below shows the origins of Anka as well as things modernly associated with the name Anka such as celebrities named Anka.
Origin and Meaning of Anka
The name "Anka" is of Hebrew origin, and it means "Grace". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Other Inspirations for the Name Anka
Anka Behavioral Health
Anka High Chair
What does the name Anka mean?
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Anka born Mar 17, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.