in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Annakay, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Annakay" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Annakay
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Annakay
- How Popular is the name Annakay? Annakay is the 54,512th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Annakay have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 29 babies born with the first name Annakay in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Annakay? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Annakay first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Annakay is Friday, November 21st, 1924.
- What year had the most people named Annakay born? The highest recorded use of the first name Annakay was in 2005 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Annakay: Your name in reverse order is Yakanna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naykaan. How do you pronounce that?
What Annakay's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Annakay mean?
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Kis for keepsake, you treasure your memories.
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Past life for Annakay born Jun 1, 2006
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Annakay
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).